We’ve tried to put the following legal mumbo jumbo into simple easy to read terms in hopes that you’ll actually read this. The following helps explain how and how not to use our site, and by using our site you agree to submit to all of it. If you don’t agree, please contact us so we can learn more about your concerns.
All sales are final and we cannot offer refunds. However you may always transfer or sell your conference ticket to someone else, or we can hold your ticket for any future event. Replay Pass subscriptions can be cancelled anytime, but dues already paid will not be refunded. Contact us for help.
In the event the conference is cancelled due to health concerns or other events outside of our control, your ticket purchase will be applied toward future conferences.
Use of Content / Your Permissions
With a membership to this site, whether free or paid, you are given access to resources and content that you can view online or download to your own computer. We provide this content to you in good faith, expecting that you will only use it for personal use and not distribute it or sell it.
Just so we’re clear, here’s some rules about how you can and can not use the content on this site:
- Do not distribute any content or downloads from this site with anyone outside of your organization or church. (Don’t post it online.)
- Do not take content from this site and sell it to others.
- Do not sell access to your account or post your login credentials online.
Do share content and downloads with teammates within your organization or church.
Privacy and Security
This entire site is secure. When your enter your credit card info it is processed by Stripe and is not stored on our servers nor can we access it.
Other personal info such as your profile details (name, email, social accounts, etc.) is all encrypted and processed securely. Our current web host is SiteGround.
When you signed up for the site you were given an option to opt-in to our email list which is stored with HubSpot. There are other ways you may have opted into this list as well. We will occasionally send you emails promoting new features and content that we want you to be aware about, including our conferences and workshops. You can opt out of these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
In addition to these emails you may also receive system emails alerting you to actions on the site pertaining to your account. Such as friend requests, or a notification that your blog post has been published. These emails are only triggered by your actions and you can change your email preferences in the Settings section of your profile.
We will not sell or give away your email address or information to anyone, ever.
You may share your unique affiliate link on social networking sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc), through direct emails to friends, family and colleagues, or through email newsletters as long as you have permission and a proper opt-out system (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.). You may also post it on websites, use it in blogs, and create images and banners linking to your custom affiliate url.
You may not take out paid advertisements using your link, such as Facebook or Google ads.
You may not represent that you work for That Church Conference.
You may not use your affiliate link to purchase discounted tickets for yourself or colleagues.
That Church Conference reserves the right to revoke your affiliate access and privileges at any time without refund, notice, or cause.
Commission payments will be paid on active accounts every 30-90 days. If we refund a purchase that you earned an affiliate commission on, that commission will be deducted from future earnings.
That Church Conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience on our websites and at our events for everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religious affiliation. We do not tolerate harassment of any form. Participants violating these rules may have their website or event access revoked without a refund at our discretion.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce prejudice against any gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religious belief
- Sexual images of any kind
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks, discussions, or other events
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome please report it as soon as possible to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expect everyone who uses our site to be respectful and courteous to others. We reserve the right to revoke and/or block access to this site from anyone without warning or refund and while we hope to never have to use this privilege, we will when needed.
We want this to be a safe place for people to share and collaborate.
In addition to the harassment policy above, the following activities will not be tolerated:
- Promoting of products and services for the sole purpose of selling to our community. It’s ok to mention or link to a product or service within the content of a discussion, comment thread, message, or blog post if it is within context and relevant to the discussion. We’d be happy to talk to you about sponsorship opportunities if you feel like your product or service is a good fit for our community. Email us at email@example.com
- Porn or sexual images, comments, or content.
- Spam (sales-y, promotional content)
- Duplicate content (don’t post the same thing over and over in multiple places)