Creative Volunteer Teams and Blogging with Alec Tod of E91 Church
Today’s episode is with our buddy Alec Tod from E91 Church where he is the Communications Director. We’re on the topic of leading an all volunteer creative team, and how to best utilize blog posts in order to grow your church.
You need a PRO account to access this video content. Sign up today.
- Alec Tod – https://twitter.com/alec_tod
- E91 Church – http://www.east91st.org
- Top 3 Camera Apps Blog Post – http://www.east91st.org/blog/capture-the-moment
- Holidays Aren’t Always Merry Blog Post – http://www.east91st.org/blog/the-holidays-arent-always-merry-and-bright
- Indie Coffee Roasters – http://indiecoffeeroasters.com
- Chris Dunagan – https://twitter.com/theDunagans
- NewSpring Church – https://newspring.cc
“Sometimes the church feels like they need to put a Bible spin on their posts, when Jesus really just met people’s needs.”
“Post about things that you would search for yourself.”
“Find out what are most people looking for and write a post on it…”
“It’s not failure, it’s just an opportunity.”
You can also listen to the audio of this interview from our podcast: